I picked this up from Twisted Sister Dawn. Somehow she has this meme power over me. I’m doing it because it clearly qualifies as “Best Parts” stuff.
1) One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read?
Actually, this is one thing I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. I’d like to know more about several religious traditions that are foreign to me. But I know me, it will have to be the Cliffs notes versions. Better than nothing!
2) One song that you like–from your ‘least likely to listen to’ genre?
I really can’t stomach this genre, hard as my two youngest kids try to convert me. I have occasionally listened to the old song:
The Real Slim Shady – Eminem (Genre – [c]rap)
3) A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!)?
I don’t like autobiographies. But I would read one on Steve Jobs. Yeah, that promise is a definite maybe.
4) Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?
I’m so damn literal. I’m thinking, how could I go somewhere if I’ve never thought of it?
Okay, maybe an island in the South Pacific, like Fiji. Or one in Europe like Ibiza. I’m into islands right now. Tomorrow it might be something else.
5) A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!?
This is a TOTAL steal. This was Dawn’s answer to the question, but I’m intrigued. It appears to have powdered sugar on it. I can’t believe that I have never heard of something that has powdered sugar on it! So, like Dawn said, “I will definitely have to try a beignet!” Tomorrow if I can find one.
That’s her picture, too.
6) A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give a go at?
My kids have tried to recruit me to play Beer Pong, but it really doesn’t call me. I might have half a beer a month, so I’m afraid something bad would happen. But I might be willing, under just the wrong circumstances.
7) A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one)?
I won’t try Irish step dancing. Just thinking of that high stepping, knee twisting stuff makes my cartilage hurt.
8) A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why?
I would not do anything in sales. My MBTI says I’m an introvert, and it sounds right. I would suck at sales.
9) What is it that you will dare to wear which you have never worn before?
A tattoo and an earring.
10) If there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
I’m going to eat a beignet in Fiji while playing beer pong and listening to some [c]rap!