This is the perfect meme for the moment! Thanks to Queen Mimi for these peaceful questions!
1. How do you find your own personal peace/nirvana?
I try to figure out what is making me anxious. Sometimes it takes a prayer for clarity. And many times I just have to keep repeating the Serenity Prayer over and over like a mantra. Other ways that work for me are physical exercise, relaxation exercises, and our massage chair.
2. Where do you go to find respite and solace?
Is there a particular place, city, country, room in your house?
Our house is roomy enough to find a quiet spot, and we are all respectful enough to give each other alone time when needed.
3. Who is the most peace-loving person you know? What makes them so?
Martha Wheeler. She is a long time friend from Toledo. I have always been impressed by her kind and peaceful manner. She accomplishes an amazing lot, and always in an elegant, peaceful, unhurried, and unruffled way.
4. What do you do when your inner peace is threatened?
Do you have a strategy, a routine, religious faith, a mantra……to calm yourself down?
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
Cookies or pie. I prefer pie, because I count it as a “fruit group” selection! 😉
6. Do you have a pet that brings you happiness and peace? If not, what type of animals bring you peaceful thoughts?
Birds, because they are outside pets! (I wouldn’t mind an imaginary dog, either!)
7. What is your favorite peace song?
Duh… like, who didn’t!?!