Time to play another of Queen Mimi’s memes. Thanksgiving was yesterday, but my stomach still feels full so I guess it’s not too late to play!
1. If you knew this would be the last Thanksgiving holiday with your family, what would you do differently. I would thank them for their love and affection, then I would eat like there’s no next year!
2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dinner dish? Princess Gail is quite a dish at all the holidays! She’s my favorite!
3. Why did John Smith fall in love with Pocahontas? Was it her beauty or her bravery? Like all great romances, I think it was her hair and her butt. 😉
4. Fill in the blank: Over the river and through the woods to Queen Mimi‘s blog we go.
5. What is a cornucopia?
A. A foot ailment B. Freud’s hidden coping strategy C. a Enuch with a very large vocabulary D. third cousin of Onomatopoeia. Well it’s not the Eunuch. They only say “ouch,” in a high pitched voice.
6. Find a word that rhymes with Thanksgiving. Spanksgiving.
7. Do you have any holiday traditions you’d like to share with us? Being traditionalists, Princess Gail and I celebrate the traditional John Smith & Pocahontas Spanksgiving ritual. 😉
Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!