Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well…..wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin’ ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon.
If I were you, I’d do the meme.
The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that’s blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these ridiculous situational questions and post them on your own blog. Here’s the situation for today. We won’t tell a soul. And remember: Don’t end up in the dungeon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? (‘Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I didn’t do it, I tell ya! She asked me to hold them for her, so I did! I didn’t know she was talking about something else! And anyway, I couldn’t see very well. The sun was in my eyes. Yeah, that’s it, the sun was in my eyes. So I held them for her, like she asked me to, and then she screamed, and dropped her rice kits all over the floor. That’s how it happened, Your Honor.
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
The Best Parties: fostering the incidence of decadence. (I figured out that sex, drugs and rock-and-roll sell a lot better than my blog does.)
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
Michael, WTF does “shamon” mean?!?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
No hair where there should be, and hair where there shouldn’t be. Scary. Just ask Princess Gail!
5. You’re blogging along minding your own blusiness (that’s blog + oh…you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Like I told my mother, I don’t know WTF Google is talkin’ about!
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
First Commandment: Don’t make me God of the Universe again! It didn’t work out very well the last times we tried that, remember!?
7. And finally, what secret would you like to tell the Queen?
Shhh. I know what “shamon” means. Want me to show you?