The UnValentine Grumpy Meme
1. What did you get for Valentine’s Day? Hall’s Mentho-Lyptus. (You can imagine how romantic I look and feel right now.)
2. What will you miss most about Valentine’s Day? I’ll miss the chocolate, but only for a little while. I have stashes all over the place. Valentine’s day comes and goes. Chocolate is forever!
3. What could you have done differently yesterday tomake the day sweeter? I could have taken Princess Gail out to someplace more romantic than Smiley’s BBQ.
4. How many roses make a dozen? Easy. Twelve! Is this a trick question? I’m way too literal and concrete for a question like this. I must be missing something. Twelve, right? Yeah, twelve. I’m sticking to it.
5. You and your love are getting matching tattoos for Valentine’s Day. What will they be? Hmmm… Master/Slave? Princess/Frog? Peace/Love? Tarheels/BlueDevils? We should probably both have the same tat. Might have to go with a picture of a red tin foiled chocolate rose! I love those!
6. Does your significant other have an annoying cute little habit you’d like to break? Nope. It’s all part of her charm!
7. What did you get someone for Valentine’s Day? I think I might have given Gail an Upper Respiratory Infection, with all my love.
8. Write one word on this candy heart you’ve been dying to say to a romantic connection from your past. Thanks!
9. Be a poet. Write a 4-line poem starting with Roses are red…. There’s wine in the cup… Now get in the bed… And shut the hell up… 😉 (That was the UN-love version. I would NEVER talk to Princess Gail like that. I just thought it was funny.) The LOVE version goes: Roses are red… Buntings are blue… In love and in like… I’m just crazy ’bout you!
10. What song best describes your Valentine’s Day experience this year? All Choked Up.
11. I, Mimi Grumpy Skirt, am so glad this meme is almost over. This is my final question. I made it eleven questions in honor of the 11 roses I didn’t receive. Aren’t they lovely? This is my final final question, Regis:
Two cupids are in a knock down drag out fight on the floor of the Senate. One is a constituent from Venus, the other from Mars.
What is the name of the legislation are they fighting over? Top Down Legislation! I like the sound of that!