Thanks, Queen Mimi, for tagging me! This meme has gotten to me in a roundabout way. The inheritance pattern goes like this:
Freaky Poptart’s Meme Obsession > Life Is Nothing Without Friends > Multifaceted Mama > Shannon’s Moments of Introspection > Mimi Writes > and ME! Anyone can feel free to tag themselves and take it from here.
So here I go… 5-4-3-2-1… blastoff!!
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now:
1. Hey! ; )
2. How YOU doin’? ; )
3. WAIT! Don’t run away! (Okay, I cheated. That was all the same person.) ; )
5. Save it for someone who cares!
6. I love you!
7. And what does THAT have to do with ME!?
8. I’m sorry. I love you.
9. That’s the way it is, man. Love hurts!
10. And to many people: With a light bulb!!!
NINE things about yourself:
1. I am attracted to random things like chocolate covered raisins, hot chocolate, and Cocoa Wheats. There’s probably a common thread, I just can’t see it.
2. I competed in triathlons for about 10 years. I love to run, I love to bike, and can swim just well enough to not drown.
3. I also love my guitar.
4. Bad grammar is like fingernails on the chalkboard to me.
5. I’m a Law and Order junkie, and get regular fixes of CSI, Terminator, Heroes, Life, 30 Rock, Mad TV, South Park, Fringe, and Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives.
6. I have no tattoos or piercings, but I’m not against them. My son and I will probably get tats when no one is looking.
7. Gail says I’m adventurous.
8. Ferd and Diet Coke are tight.
9. Gail says I’m a blogoholic.
EIGHT ways to win your heart:
2. back rubs
3. talking real shit
4. being a kind and generous person
5. being committed to self care and self improvement
6. being a spiritual person
7. having a pleasant personality
8. having a sense of humor
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot:
2. my kids
4. Diet Coke
7. moving to North Carolina
SIX things you do before you go to sleep:
1. have a snack
2. one last slug of Diet Coke
3. log off
4. wash my face and brush my teeth
5. plug in my phone
6. rub Gail’s back