As Gail and I expand our horizons here in our new state of North Carolina, we thought we’d share our ratings with you, our vast readership! LOL — These ratings are the opinion of the two of us. We know it’s not a professional poll, or a rating by a large number of people, but… we are really cool!
You can click on the map to biggify if you’d like:
Festivals and Events
1. Black Mountain Golf Club – Black Mountain, NC (near Asheville)
2. Tanglewood Park Golf Courses – Winston-Salem, NC (our home courses!)
3. Beacon Ridge Golf and Country Club- West End, NC (Pinehurst area)
4. Seven Lakes Country Club – Seven Lakes, NC (Pinehurst area)
5. Longleaf Golf and Country Club – Southern Pines, NC (Pinehurst area)
1. Sunset Beach
1. Childress Vineyards – owned and operated by NASCAR racing team owner, Richard Childress. Now he also makes award-winning wines! Excellent restaurant!
2. Shelton Vinyards – Tasty wines, beautiful vineyard, with an excellent restaurant!